Regulations: this privacy regulation;
Privacy legislation: Personal Data Protection Act (from May 25, 2018: the General Data Protection Regulation).
Explanation of the Rules
Digital Movers may not simply process the data that you provide to it. The Privacy Act is intended to protect the privacy of individuals. This legislation restricts the permitted use of your personal data by others. On the basis of this law, Digital Movers has a duty to its customers:
• to be inform its clients of the way in which and the purpose with which data are processed by Digital Movers;
• to report who can view the data;
• request permission to process certain data.
We think your privacy is important. That is why in these Regulations we explain how we deal with your data, what the purpose is of using it and for processing what data we must explicitly ask for your consent.
The personal data that Digital Movers uses and the purpose of the use
Digital Movers processes (possibly) your personal data if you become or become a customer of Digital Movers, visit the website, register for newsletters from Digital Movers or contact us via the contact form. Digital Movers collects your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This data allows us to:
• to deal financially and administratively with the agreement that customers make with Digital Movers;
• to be able to deliver our services;
• to reach customers or interested parties if necessary;
• to further develop / optimize our services.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Digital Movers does not provide personal data to individuals or companies outside the organization, unless:
• that is required by a statutory regulation;
• that is necessary for the execution of an agreement that we have concluded with you;
• you have given permission for this.
Duties / secure access / confidentiality / storage period
Digital Movers processes your personal data exclusively in accordance with the law. This means (among other things) that the data are only processed for the purpose for which they are obtained and in a proper / careful manner in accordance with the law and these Regulations. Your personal data can only be viewed by persons working for Digital Movers, unless otherwise stated in these regulations. All your personal data is protected against unauthorized access by us.
Security consists of:
• having a personal password for every person working for Digital Movers to log in to the digital system.
• the persons working for Digital Movers have a confidentiality obligation with regard to all personal data provided to Digital Movers;
• Digital Movers has taken technical measures to protect the system used by it against external breaches in accordance with the law;
• your personal details are not kept longer than is necessary for good administration. Digital Movers applies a period of two years after the last purchase / order / invoice, after which the data is destroyed. The law may prescribe another retention period. If so, Digital Movers will comply with the prescribed statutory retention period.
Your rights as a person involved
• right to information: the right to know whether and which personal data of you are processed and for what purpose;
• right to perusal: the right to inspect and copy this data insofar as the privacy of another party is not harmed thereby;
• the right to correct, supplement or delete data if necessary (right to correction and deletion). The right to request (partial) removal of your data can only be met if the retention of the data for another is not of considerable importance and the data must not be kept on the basis of a statutory regulation;
• the right of objection: the right to oppose the processing of your data in certain cases;
• the right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data stored by you in order to transfer it to another organization;
• the right to a human eye with automated decisions. With an automated decision, there is the right to have the decision taken by human intervention.
If you want to use your rights, you can send an email to email@example.com. If your request is rejected, you will be explained why. One reason may be that your file contains information that is or may be of interest to others. You will receive a message from us within one month of receipt of your request.
Even if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us and we try to come out with you. Do you have a (different) comment / question / suggestion? You can also contact us in writing via the address below. Of course, we will also treat the personal data provided confidentially and with due care in this regard.
Europalaan 400, 5th floor
3526 KS Utrecht
With the Moove tool, cookies are blocked if you have not given permission for this (with the exception of functional cookies). In this cookie bar you can directly check which type of cookies may be placed. Do you want to know which cookies we use exactly? The overview below gives you insight into which cookies are placed by which tooling and for what purpose.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient.
According to the law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the site. We require your permission for all other types of cookies.
This website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Your permission applies to the following areas: www.digitalmovers.nl
Your current status: Allow all cookies.
Change your permission Withdraw consent
Cookie statement last updated on 23-05-2018 by Moove:
Necessary cookies help make a website more useful by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure parts of the website. Without these cookies the website can not work properly
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. Their goal is to display ads that are tailored to and relevant to the individual user. These ads become more valuable to publishers and external advertisers.
Not classified (1)
Non-classified cookies are cookies that we are still classifying together with the providers of individual cookies.
Although the greatest possible care is exercised in the development and maintenance of this website, there is the possibility that certain information will no longer be accurate after a certain period of time. Digital Movers accepts no liability for the consequences of all activities that are undertaken on the basis of the information provided on this website. No obligation of Digital Movers can be derived from the content of this website, with the exception of those cases where a written agreement has been drawn up.
Sources of third parties
Certain references in this website lead to sources of information that are maintained by third parties, on which Digital Movers cannot exercise any influence. Digital Movers does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy or any other aspect of these information sources.
The copyright of all content present on this website belongs to Digital Movers, unless specifically stated otherwise by means of source references. Nothing from the applications, texts or graphic representations of this website may be reproduced and / or published by print, photocopy, fax, retyping, storage in an automated database or otherwise which applies to the whole or partial processing, without explicit written permission in advance of Digital Movers.