Looking for a SEA specialist
We keep moving for greatness through endless exploration. Do you agree with our vision?
Looking for a SEA specialist
Are you a result-oriented tiger, does Google Ads have no secrets for you, development is paramount, do you know exactly which data from Analytics to analyze and are you also able to transfer this to the customer? Then you might be the perfect match!
We are looking for someone who functions well in a small organization, is enterprising and can get the most out of the SEA campaigns. You are the driving force behind the growth of our company and you get energy from building an organization. We are growing fast and that is why you develop not only in the field of SEA but also in all other areas of online advertising (Social).
For these reasons, we are looking for an SEA specialist with experience who is able to further develop himself within and outside the SEA work field. All facets of SEA are addressed by our customers. From search to display, from retargeting to the use of ad scripts.
This means that you can really go into depth to achieve the maximum result for the customer. In addition to the operational management of accounts, you are also the one who challenges the customer about new possibilities within SEA and other areas such as Social advertising. However, the focus will be on SEA and Analytics.
We are a company where trust and self-management are paramount. In addition, (digital) development is of paramount importance and we are constantly looking for new developments to be able to offer our customers more added value. We are also sporty and we like to party. For example, last year we were invited to the Televizier gala to dance (when it was still allowed) with Chantal Janzen.
Customer case examples:
1. Keune / Televizier ring activation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzewDq1FFuA
2. Cloud Hip Airbag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS4lbOhnRfk
3. Compex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOVrfMm3VCU
WORK FOR A GOOGLE PARTNER COMPANY
Who are we looking for?
- Having one or more Google Certificates is a must.
- Knowledge of Analytics and Tagmanager (including setting up the conversions) is a must
- Relevant education HBO / WO
- Inquisitive person who enjoys working with people.
- Someone who is not afraid to interact with customers and who can give good advice.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with Google Ads in a similar position (at an agency or on the customer side).
- Knowledge of / experience with WordPress is an advantage.
- Enterprising person who is analytically strong and good with numbers.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
- Experience with Facebook ads is a plus and not a must
- You view digital marketing from the entire funnel awareness, consideration and purchase
What do we offer?
- Freedom and flexibility
- Part of a fast-growing organization where you are the driving force. If you’re going for impact, you’ve come to the right place.
- We work from the office, at home, abroad or other locations. No problem. The result is paramount.
- Development is central. So there are plenty of opportunities to develop with the right courses.
- Opportunities to further specialize within online marketing.
- We start with a flexible employment contract and would of course like to expand this together.
- Collaborations with our customers. Large customers, but certainly also the starting entrepreneur have come to the right place.
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance
- Easily accessible from Utrecht Central Station
- Salary in line with the market and based on experience